CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Let The Countdown Begin! 10...

It is just 10 days until my big day so we're going to celebrate with a post every day until March 10!

One year ago today, Granny arrived in New Haven to meet me. She barely survived the day because she kept trying to take pictures of my mom and her giant belly. She even tried to take pictures of my mom from behind. Anyone want to guess how my mom felt about this? I believe there is a photo floating around somewhere of a very pregnant Mom doing something called "flipping a bird"...whatever that means.

Of course, now Mom is glad to have all those pictures. (Yes, Granny, you were right).

Speaking of pictures, here are a couple of me from this morning! Don't I look good in hats?





Until tomorrow...

3 comments:

Solaris Law Group, P.A. said...

hey! Is that Firetruck hat in celebration of Zay's birthday?

Cheeky Baby said...

Cutie patootie!

Fleur said...

He's just so completely adorable!!