CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 3, 2011

8...

For today's birthday countdown post, I thought I would share some cool big boy things I've been doing lately.

First of all, this is my favorite toy. I could play with this thing for minutes. (Hey, "minutes" is good for a kid my age!) This is a little long, but honestly, Mom sort of forgot she was even filming.



Now this one is something I can't believe we haven't shown you until now. Shortly after we returned home from our Christmas vacation, I started pulling up and cruising around on furniture. So this is something Mom should have posted about months ago, but, as you all know, I'm the second child. Anyway, here is some video of me on the move. If I wasn't such an expert crawler, Mom would say I should be walking on my own any day now--but I am an expert race car crawler. We'll have to get some video of that up soon too! In the meantime...

0 comments: