CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ping Pong's First Birthday Party!

This weekend was my very first birthday party! We had a great time celebrating with some of my favorite people!

First, my brand new friend, Max stopped by for a little pre-party.



Also, my Aunt Rachey and Uncle Charlie came up from NYC to spend the whole day with us!



After my friends arrived and we all played for a little while...



It was time for cupcakes! Mom made me a very special Very Hungry Caterpillar (cup)Cake!



Here's the big moment on film:



It was as delicious as it was cute! Just like me.



Poki won the fight with Joe and got to eat the caterpillar's face...and then went into sugar shock.



He wasn't the only one.



But I recovered quickly and got back to the party!



Thanks to all our friends for making this such a special party for all of us! We love you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love the shape of a baby's head (or in this case, toddler's), monkey toes, and chiclet teeth.