CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Extras

Here are some videos that I think are pretty cute. I just thought I would share.

I'm really learning alot about my body. You saw me point out my head and foot, but I've learned one more. I don't point though. Instead I do a little something you might find familiar.



I've also added a new noise. It's not a word exactly, but it's pretty adorable, if I do say so myself.



I also really like to do things that I see other people do. Sometimes those things are alot harder to do than they look!



And finally, here is a super-cute video of me laughing at Granny.

1 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

AWW...I don't even know if you've left for TN yet and we already miss our Carson. I was cracking up at the shoe video because it gets to the point where he is almost throwing the shoe at Granny's foot hoping it slides on. Too funny. Oh...my videos work again. Freaking out has concluded.