CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day! (and Happy 11 Months to Me!)

Today is my mom's first Mother's Day! It's also my 1 year minus 1 month birthday!

We've had a busy few days. Dad is out of town so Granny came to visit for a bit. Here I am picking her up at the airport. I had to meet her at baggage claim with the rest of the drivers, so I had to be sure she could spot me.



(Mom tried to get a picture of me holding my sign next to the other drivers with their signs, but they suspiciously kept moving out of the frame. Hmmmm...)


I've had lots of fun with Granny--and we're only getting started! She'll be here for a while, so check back for pictures of our adventures. In the meantime, here are some pictures from my Mom's first Mother's Day:

We woke up early this morning so I could take Mom and Granny out for breakfast. I ate bananas and toast. Boy, was I stuffed!




Then we went to church with Scarlett and her mom. I got to wear a very special outfit that my Grandpa Rolly's family got me when I was born. My mom has been waiting for me to be able to wear it, and now I can! Don't I look handsome? (I did have some cute white sandals on too, but I much prefer going barefoot).






I got to play in the nursery with Scarlett during the service.










After church, we all went home and took naps. That was probably the best part of the day, to be honest. When we woke up, we walked up to the park and I got to swing. Swinging used to be my favorite thing, but I've gotta tell you...it gets old pretty quick.



Happy Mother's Day to all the other mamas in my life: Babushka, Babi, Mimi, Aunt La La, Aunt Kate, Lauren, Marna, Lois...and many, many more! I love you ladies!

1 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

Happy 11 month birthday, Poki! I don't know why those other chauffeurs were inching away from you at the airport terminal - could it quite possibly be that if their customers saw you then they would have instantly lost all their business? I think so.