CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Scarlett's Birthday Party

My girlfriend Scarlett turned one-year-old on Sunday (the same day my Mom turned 23...and dyslexic, coincidentally) and she had a big party. It was so much fun! We had a great time and it got us really excited about my first birthday. Scarlett got some really amazing presents, but none as nice as the letter her mommy wrote her for the occasion (see here).

Here are some pictures from Scarlett's big day.

The Birthday Girl




Chasing Scarlett




Momma and Bubbaloo




Playing with the other kids




Opening presents




Watching Scarlett open presents




The cake!




Oh yes...the cake...




Scarlett enjoying her cake




And me enjoying Scarlett's cake

1 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

Yay! We're so happy you guys could make it to the party. Thanks for sharing your birthday Val! And thanks for the zoo pass! Whee!

On a side note...I can't see any of the videos on anyone's blogs anymore. I've tried both at work and at home and had no luck. They're just white boxes. Are you experiencing this? I'm freaking out.