CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 2, 2008

Splish! Splash! I Was Standing In The Bath!

Now that I am no longer in a bath seat, bath time has become such a dangerous thing that Mom can't even be in the room when Dad's bathing me. He lets me stand up and walk around in the tub. When Mom bathes me, she constantly puts me back on my bottom whenever I stand up. I have a really good bath mat (Thanks, Marna!) which keeps me from slipping, but Mom is still terrified. Tonight, she held her breath and came in to hang out with me and Dad. Of course, she brought the camera along.

Here I am enjoying my favorite bath time activity: sucking water out of a washcloth.




Mmmmmmm...waaash cloooth...




Here I am flashing my baby blues...




...and flashing a mischievous grin right before I tried (and almost succeeded) to climb out of the bath--and right before Mom declared (in a very panicked voice) that it was time to get out of the tub.

1 comments:

Penelope said...

I'm so glad the mat is working and go Carson, another step in the right direction.