CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Beach (Days 5-7)

So much has happened over the last few days. My dad took most of the pictures, so we'll have to post those later. In the meantime, here is a very quick little post with pictures from my mom's camera.

Our parents took me and Sam to the Aquarium in Myrtle Beach. Here are some pictures from our fun day!

Sam playing with a fish puzzle



Me and Mom looking up at the stingray pool sky light



The original Saw Nose!



After the aquarium, I went home and played with my favorite part of the house: the sliding glass door. I love pressing my face up against it.



Here I am with my Uncle Ross (aka Uncle Shorty--he's really tall) reading a book. I really love my Uncle Shorty--he's pretty much my favorite person ever.



Sam and I got matching pirate hats. Here are some pictures from the great attempt to capture a picture of us modeling them:

Here Sam! Wear mine too!



Fosse! Fosse!



Almost!



Sam! Get your fingers out of your nose!



More to come very, very soon!

0 comments: