CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A New Buddy!

I had a playdate today with my new friend, Will. We had so much fun at the park. Here are some pictures of our fun day:

After we played on the swings and dodged the big kids in the giant sandbox, Will and I munched on some delicious watermelon that Will's brilliant mom brought for us. Watermelon on a hot day at the playground? Genius!



Will likes watermelon...



almost as much as I do! (It's my new favorite food. Move over mango!)



After I finished my watermelon, I decided that Will didn't need to wear his hat...



So I knocked it off. I think he appreciated that.



Here is Will with his mom, Marika. They sure look alike, don't they?



Especially when Will wears Marika's sunglasses!



When I saw that, I just had to put my mom's sunglasses on too!



Will and I seem to like all the same things: Eating watermelon, playing with shoes, eating shoes, wearing sunglasses, not wearing hats, eating mulch, and last but not least, pushing strollers.





Yep! A good time was had by all! I think Will and I will be hanging out alot more!

1 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

Darn work (Scarlett says "darn daycare"). Maybe sometime a good time can be had by all on a Saturday. Unless it's a little boys only club. Just so you know...we love watermelon too. (That was supposed to sound really pathetic. Did it work?)