CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

More Pool Fun!

Today my mom and dad took me to another pool. I knew something was up when my mom dressed me in my yellow beach cover-up. I looked down at myself, patted the little blue fish swimming across my chest, and ran to get the beach bag out of the hall closet. Seriously. I really did. I totally knew what was going on. My parents couldn't believe their eyes. So, I handed the beach bag to my mom, then ran to my closet and grabbed my other bathing suit (not realizing Mom had already packed one suit). Then I grabbed a few swimmy diapers and, believe it or not, a sun suit that has a shark on it,in case I needed a change of clothes. I know many of you won't believe that I did all things things myself, but I learned a few things from my week at the beach. Next time Mom will let me pack my own things!

Here are some cute videos of my afternoon at the pool.

Here are me and Mom playing "motor boat." She sings, "Motor boat, motor boat move so slow! Motor boat, motor boat move so fast! Motor boat, motor boat put on the gas!"



Then I jumped off the side into Mom's arms. This pool wasn't quite as safe as the one from yesterday when it came to to pool's edge. There was a little step so I couldn't stand and jump into Mom's arms like I normally do. It was still very fun though!



When Daddy took me, I really got the hang of that swimming thing. If you look closely, you can see that I am even kicking my legs!



He also tried to show me how to blow bubbles in the water, but I only drank it.



After my swim, I curled up in my giant beach towel and drank some juice-spiked water.



I have a feeling we are going to be spending quite a bit of time at the pool this summer!

1 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

Yay pools! Do I hear a faint "swim lessons" calling? It's about that time again, no?