CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 13, 2009

The Dancer Noble

Some of you may already know that even though my mom knew she wanted to name me after my great grandfather, she and Dad had some other names on the "short list." One of those names was Mikhail, a family name on my dad's side and the name of my mother's favorite male ballet dancer, Mikhail Baryshnikov. Well, it seems that may have been an appropriate tribute. Mom has noticed me doing some typical ballet dance steps on my own and has taught me the terms to go with them. Here is a little demonstration--but be warned--apparently I think I'm ready for point work.

2 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

Joe wants to know what happened to the soccer and football stickers.

I want to know when Scarlett and Carson can sign up for ballet class.

Sofia said...

OUCH!!!