CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Do It Self!

I threw a holy fit this morning when Mom was trying to get me dressed. See, I've got yet another cold and I've been a little fussy this week. When Mom tried to put on my green t-shirt, I let her know in no uncertain terms that I did not want to wear my green shirt. She proceeded to show me my other options, to which I said, "No! Carson do it self!" So, she let me look through my closet and choose my own outfit. I enthusiastically chose my Manchester United jersey. Then, I moved on to shoes. To see my entire ensemble, see the video below.



Yep. Those are my snowboots. And listen to my sad voice--I've had a bit of laryngitis.

2 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

Was that his Halloween costume from teeny tiny blob-dom?! It's so cute on him! You should let him dress himself more often. He looks dashing...snowboots and all.
And he seriously sounds so cute with a raspy voice. I know that's wrong and raspy in a toddler is not good, but it's seriously cute. Good for you for getting it on video.

Fleur said...

love the little raspy voice. omg.

that jersey is so styley ... I think you have nothing to worry about in the dressing oneself dept.