CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

The List Is Growing Faster Than I Am!

My mom has lots of pictures and stuff to post from my trip to TN, but in the meantime, here is a list of all the words (and phrases!!!) I can say now:

Kitty
Doggie
Daddy
Mama (though I still call her "Daddy" too)
Granny
Hi
Hello
Baby
Yum Yum
Uh-oh (although there is a weird delay between uh and oh, like "Uh!" -long pause- "Oooooh!")
Mery (my stuffed lamb)
All Done (as of today!)

**Addendum**
When in Tennessee, I was out to dinner for Babi's namsday and I looked at her and said, clear as a bell: "Babi!" You can bet that must have made her day! We must add "Babi" to the list above.

There is one more that we are forgetting! Help us, Granny and Babushka!

And, in addition to the words above, I know what the following are, even if I can't say them yet. I know this because when I mom tells me to go to them or to go get them, I do it. As for "Hungry," when Mom asks if I am hungry, I respond by saying "Yum Yum."

Ball
Book
Door
Truck
Fish
Box
Phone
Stroller
Cracker
Drink
Cup
Water
Hungry
Nose
Foot
Head
Ear
What a dinosaur says (Roar!)
Broom

...and who knows what else!

I also know some verbal commands too, like:

Come here
No no (although I only occasionally choose to follow this one)
Bring that to me
Put it in the box
Close the box
Put on the lid
Stack the cups/blocks
Walk your doggie
Shake it
Clap your hands
Sweep the floor
Brush it (with the little hand broom)
...etc.

I'm just finally starting to show all that stuff my big ol' sponge brain has been soaking up for all these months!

Woo-hoo!

ps
As we were typing this, we discovered that I also like to eat salmon...who knew?! I'm just ever-changing!

0 comments: