CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Applesauce!

To practice my spoon work, I got to have applesauce with my supper tonight. Needless to say, I made a big ol' mess. Then, when I got tired of using the spoon, I decided to just drink my applesauce. Hey--There's nothing wrong with drinking from a bowl! I watch Mom do it with her cereal milk every morning.







There may be nothing wrong with drinking from a bowl, but there is something very wrong with throwing a bowl. I just can't seem to remember not to do it! And my dad can't seem to remember that throwing a bowl means my meal is over. Poor Daddy. We both got snapped at.



Anyway--forget the bowl-throwing incident. Wasn't that some good signing? I'm getting really good!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

[Insert baby Homer Simpson voice] Mmmmmmm...applesauce!

Your cousin, Sam, feels the same way.