CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Balloon Monkey!

Today I went to Ikea with my parents. Not only did I get to eat a hot dog and frozen yogurt, but I also got a new chair just like Scarlett's . I know, I know...I'm such a copy cat. But I really wanted my own chair, and my mom couldn't find a nice one anywhere for under $100! Anyway, usually the frozen yogurt is my favorite part about Ikea, but today they had a man there making balloon animals for all the children. He made a big crazy monkey for me, because I'm a crazy monkey.





I love it. And the man was really great. If any of you live in the New Haven area, and you are looking for a fun kid's entertainer, click here for the balloon man's website. He was really amazing. He could make anything!

Oh yeah...and here's my chair.



Big deal. Did you see my monkey?

2 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

Yay! Now when they get married in 20-something years they'll already have a matching set of chairs! I am so jealous of Carson's monkey balloon. It's not even funny.

Fleur said...

That is seriously the coolest balloon animal ever created!!

And the chair is cute too. Carson looks quite content, like he's ready to settle in with the sunday times.