CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

More?...More!!

After my mom taught SCARLETT how to sign "more" in like two minutes, I thought I'd better start paying attention. Mom has been lazily signing with me for months, but after witnessing Scarlett's amazing feat, she decided to work a little harder on it. Today, I finally got it. See, Mom's been working on it with food, but to tell the truth, I'm not much of an eater. If she asked if I wanted more, I'd just say: "eh...no thanks." Today in the car, she was playing a game where Meri (my stuffed lamb) would count to three and jump off the back of her seat into my arms. I loved it. So she decided to try "more" with me again. I picked it up right away. Then at bath time, she tried it again. Yep. I like singing and I wanted more!

1 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

Yay Poki!
Boo mom...you gotta start working on your lyrics. "I was taking a bath ALL about a Saturday night?!" "Long about"..."long." Bobby Darin is rolling in his tub...I mean grave. And those poor Camptown ladies...oh!