CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Story Time and Smooches

The other night, My parents and I met Scarlett and her parents for dinner and a story at Barnes and Noble story hour. We had so much fun! Scarlett and I got prime seats right up front.



And after the story and some shopping, Scarlett and I said our good nights. I planted some serious smoocheroonis on her, but Daddy couldn't catch them on film. After a few tries, he decided to try video instead. By this time, I was over the kissing, but Scarlett couldn't get enough of the old Poki!



But I like my ladies to play hard to get. She is much too forward with me, so I had to push her away.

1 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

Was Scarlett kissing Carson, or licking him?! The entire second video Scarlett has her tongue out. No wonder he was pushing her away!