CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Big Boy Seat and Big Girl Living Room

My mom has been going a bit crazy not having any "adult" space in the house. Apparently she thinks I have my stuff in every room. Well, today she came up with a solution. She moved the dining table into the kitchen and made the dining room into a play room for me. Yep! I have my very own playroom. That means none of my stuff is in the living room anymore. Do you know what that means? My mom got her living room back! See:

My Playroom



The Adult's Living Room (the cats like it too)



With the table in the kitchen, my highchair was really cluttering up the place, so my dad got me a booster seat instead. Now I can sit at the table like a big boy! How cool is that?



Man, oh man--what a day!

2 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

Well...I see your cleaning marathon had impressive results! A playroom?! How fun?! We need to get us one of those. Giant office and guest room in the basement - move over. You're about to be downsized to a very small office and pullout couch to make room for a giant talking house toy and multiple rocking horses and ride on lions!
Scarlett has a booster seat too but I never thought to compltely abandon the high chair. Of course, now I am thinking just that. You guys were full of inspirations this weekend, huh?

Fleur said...

Wow, it looks so nice!!! I think you've organized the space very well. geez, you've been busy the past couple of days...!