CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Why I Don't Dress Myself

Mom gave me the opportunity to dress my teddy bear, Boogie, all by myself. Well, sort of. She let me pick out the clothes. She said, "Pick a shirt. Now pick some socks." etc. I guess it was another one of her vocabulary lessons. Whatever. It was fun anyway! But, as you can see, there is a reason why my mom dresses me. After I picked out the items that she told me to, I just kept going. What can I say? I thought Boogie might want to go swimming.



My soon-to-be friend and wingman, Finn, is about to be born any minute now. In preparation for his arrival, I thought I would practice my diaper changing skills on Boogie.



As you can see, they still need some work. Maybe I'll wait a little longer before I try to change Finn's diaper.



By the way, for any of you who might recognize Boogie, he was my mom's very favorite stuffed animal when she was little. He's an old man, but just as cute as ever!

1 comments:

Fleur said...

That is so awesome that Poki is already preparing to help us change diapers. Finn is so excited to hang out with him as soon as he is a few weeks old! Yeah!!