CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Aunt La La

Hey guys. I have a little present for you guys: a new president! Cool, huh? You're welcome.

I'm actually writing today to ask for your help. My Aunt La La (Mom's sister, and really, best friend) has been going through a bizarre and stressful last couple of months. She has had some health issues that aren't being resolved as well or as quickly as we would hope. She posted a detailed message today on her blog in hopes that someone out there might be able to shed some light on the situation, or even just say: "You know, I've experienced something like that to..." It would be great if you guys could check it out and see for yourselves. Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated!

Much love to you all--especially Aunt La La.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Poki...knowing a cute little critter such as yourself cares about his Aunt LaLa makes my day much better. And I didn't know I was your mom's best friend, but I guess that's true since 75% of my 800 cell phone minutes are from talking to her--usually during my commute (you'll learn what that is one day). That's pretty awesome and makes my day extra, extra better. Love, LaLa

Pokolodi said...

Well...duh.