CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Aunt Sofia's Here!

Aunt Sofia is visiting for the week and we are all so excited! She actually wants to spend time with me alone, which is great because my mom has been buried beneath a pile of her students' papers. (In addition to the fact that she may or may not be addicted to My Farm on facebook...long story). Aunt Sofia has been taking me up to the park to play and chasing me around the house and reading me books and singing with me--you know, all my favorite things. She has even been giving me Russian lessons. I'm doing pretty well too!



As you all know (unless you've already begun hibernating), it's Fall. The leaves have all gone through their various stages of color change and now they're on the ground. I know I sound all melancholy (What? I know what that word means), but really, what happens when the leaves are on the ground? The best part about Fall, that's what! Playing in giant piles of leaves! I've never done that before! Remember people, last Fall I was still just a tiny baby. Now I'm a toddler and I can play in some leaves! That's basically what Sofia and I do when we go to the park. It's seriously fun, and of course, I look seriously cute doing it. Big surprise.





Check back throughout the week--we'll have lots more to post!

1 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

Yay Russian! Yay Carson!
Oh...and has he figured out that he can throw the leaves up above his head and watch them float down? We seriously did that for like 45 minutes last weekend. I had to pull Scarlett kicking and screaming away from the leaf pile otherwise she'd still be there. I swear.