CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Song and Dance Man

I have recently reached a pretty friggin' adorable milestone, if I do say so myself. I have started singing actual songs! Not just saying "do da do da." I sing "Dem Bones," as you saw in a previous post, and as of this morning, I sing "Five Little Monkeys." So far I just sing "Monkey! Jump!" and then pat my head and shake my finger, but it's obvious what I am singing. I also dance the "Hokey Pokey" and along to "When Your Happy and You Know It." My mom is doing her best to catch these on film, but so far I clam up when I see the camera...or else I get totally distracted, like this:



Oh well! Hopefully you'll see it soon!

2 comments:

caroline flanders said...

that is a really adorable video!

Cheeky Baby said...

I have to admit, I had no idea why Scarlett was turning to a specific page in her Sesame Street nursery rhymes book and saying "tinkle, tinkle." Even after looking at the page and seeing Big Bird wearing a giant star next to the lyrics to Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, I was cluless. I swear, I learn things about my own child by reading your blog!
Therein lies the limit of her musical repertoire though. Well, that and E I E I O.