CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Dinner Miracle



Yesterday morning, Aunt Sofia (aka Shvia) and Grandpa (aka Boom-pa) flew back to Tennessee. (More about my visit with them to come!) Daddy comes home tonight, so Mom thought she would treat herself to a special night at home alone(since I go to bed at 8) with junk food and reality tv. We were out running errands when she saw a Wendy's and got a craving for a cheeseburger. She ordered a happy meal for me, thinking I would be the happiest kid in the world when I looked inside that Snoopy bag to find chicken nuggets. Yeah...not so much. We got home, sat at the table, and Mom excitedly put the chicken nuggets in front of me. I immediately picked them up and put them back in the bag. She tried convincing me that I liked chicken nuggets and that I should try one, but I refused. She then did the unimaginable. She offered me the thing she likes me to have the least: a french fry. I nibbled the end, then put it back on my plate. She asked me what I wanted to eat, so I turned in my seat, pointed at the fridge and said "boo-ber!" That's right folks! No chicken nuggets for me! Instead I ate almost an entire pint of blueberries! Mom sure can't complain about that!

2 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

Where did you find blueberries?!? My god they're like crack to Scarlett (thanks to you :) ). I thought they were out of season. Scarlett has sulkily been eating apples for the last few weeks. Did you pay like $10 for the pint?!

Penelope said...

Thanks to you Penelope has just discovered her crack - pomegranate seeds!