CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Favorite Book

If you have ever looked at my profile, you'll know that one of my favorite books (for as long as Mom and Dad have been reading to me...which is like...forever) is "Moo Baa La La La," by Sandra Boynton. For a while now, when my mom asks me what book I would like to read, I say "Moo," meaning this book. I love it when she sings the pigs' part. But now I've heard it so many times, I can practically read it myself! Check it out:

2 comments:

Fleur said...

what a smart little guy!!! and i love his old school jammies. we miss you guys! it is snowy and cold here, and i'm dieting today so that i can eat the entire box of pumpkin-mascarpone bread pudding tomorrow. 20 servings.

Cheeky Baby said...

What a ham...check out his face when he sings "la la la la" - looking right at the camera! He so knows he's cute.