CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Busted!

My mom is sick, so Daddy let her sleep in this morning. After my breakfast, unbeknownst to Mom, I had my first candy bar. When she woke up and saw the chocolate all over my shirt, Dad said excitedly, "Don't worry--I got it on video!" When she asked him to be more specific, he realized she didn't exactly approve of my eating an entire candy bar (although it was one of those mini candy bars), so he said, "He just ripped open the wrapper and stuck it in his mouth before I could get it away from him!" Uh huh...well, he should have remembered exactly what he caught on video when he told that little fib, because this is what Mom found later:







Busted, Dad!

3 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

Okay...nothing beats the soundtrack to the first video. Did Andrei realize that the world might know he blasts old school Jay-Z at, what, 8 in the morning - is that why he turned it down?! Too funny. Did you brush Carson's teeth the second you got up and realized what had happened? :)

Penelope said...

This kid. knows what he wants and how to get it. Yummy, yummy!

Holly said...

I am laughing so hard at the music in the background for the first video! It's a hard knock life-that cracks me up so bad! This is sooo funny!