CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Another Bruise?

Nope! I didn't bonk my head again. I went to Ash Wednesday Mass! Mom was hoping for the oh-so-convenient Ash Wednesday drive-thru, where we could just pop in and get our ashes, but alas! No such luck. It's not that Mom wouldn't like to go to a full Mass; it's that I wouldn't like to go to a full mass. But we did, and I did pretty darn good! Okay...maybe that's a bit of a stretch...but it wasn't a complete disaster! Let's just say my mom is pretty darn happy that all the other religious holidays fall on days when the church nursery is open.

Here I am in all my ashy glory:







PS
If any of you are wondering if my mom will ever be able to get another picture of me where I am not giving my "pretty smile," the answer is an obvious NO.

2 comments:

Fleur said...

That is hilarious. You are a much better quasi-Catholic than I am (maybe because you're a real Catholic, I'm not sure). Anyway, can't wait to see you guys next week. I bet Carson will seem so grown up since it's been weeks and weeks and weeks!

Cheeky Baby said...

How cute! He looks so proud of himself too! (And if you hadn't made a comment about there being another "bruise" on his forehead - I would have. Just so you're aware. :) )