CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 9, 2009

London Calling

Who's that London Bobby eating crackers on my sofa?



Oh wait--it's me! And my pretty smile...



If you haven't guessed, my dad's back! This is his third trip to London since I've been alive (and my mom's zeroth time, but she's not bitter...) and each time he brings me a present. One time he brought me a red double-decker bus, another time he brought me a London taxi, and this time--you guessed it--he brought me a London Bobby's hat. Pretty cute, huh?

2 comments:

Fleur said...

Has Carson taken the hat off since Andrei got home? I love the top photo where you can't even see his eyes.

Cheeky Baby said...

All I can hear is "Police and Theives" by Elvis Costello when I read this post. I love that song. And what a cool hat. Carson's dress up box just got slightly cooler than Scarlett's.