CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Nana's Engine

When we were in Tennessee for the holidays, Nana (my great-grandfather, whom I was named after)gave me one of his model fire engines. He collects them. See, Nana is an even bigger fan of fire engines than I am! I know--that's hard to believe, isn't it? But he is, and he loves me so much that he gave me one from his collection. When he and his wife, Betty found out how much I love Nana's fire engine, they sent me another present in the mail: A fire engine t-shirt! Every morning when my mom asks me what I would like to wear, I say "Engine! Nana!" She has to do laundry every day now so I can be sure to have my favorite shirt. She's happy to do it though, because she knows how much I love it. Here I am modeling my shirt with a very special (and appropriate) accessory and my pretty smile.



My mom just realized what page my Richard Scarry book was turned to when she took this picture. Coincidence? I don't think so.



Thank you, Nana and Betty! I love you!

1 comments:

Holly said...

Ooooo.... I really like those curtains behind him! Different, but so pretty! Sweet fire engine boy!