CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Perking Up And Showing Off

After my virus turned into a double ear infection and Dr. Blanton put me on some heavy-duty antibiotics, I'm finally beginning to perk up a bit. So much that my mom was finally able to catch me on film practicing some of my new favorite skills. You see, I've recently developed a bit of stage fright and I refuse to "perform" for mom--even for the blog's sake. But I'm feeling better than I have in days and that has brought on some unusual generosity.

Here I am singing 3 different songs with the same tune...and throwing in some truck and poop talk to top it off. Oh yeah--and you get to see my new fake cry too. It's pretty realistic, if I do say so myself, but somehow my mom's not buying it.



And here I am counting to 11. Yep--11! Mom didn't even know I could do it until I surprised her last week as Scarlett's house. What can I say, I like showing off for my girlfriend.

1 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

You know...I thought to myself as you said it...what does an alien say?!
I love that you had to throw in there that the three songs have the same tune, as if to shock some of your readers who might not have realized that. Joe still hasn't gotten over it...in fact, I still don't think he beleives it! (Though he'll make me listen to clips of Coldplay on YouTube and try to convince me that they stole someone else's song - but that's a different story.)
Yay ABC's! He's getting so good at them!
And good job counting! Though...for the sake of all the mothers who read your blog, you could have done us all a favor and edited out his hacking cough! Poor kid, I feel so bad for him...I'm so glad to hear he's feeling better though.