CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sickypoo Makes A New Friend



I'm sick. And I mean sick. I feel awful. My cough sounds like Leroy on his worst hairball day and my nose is running like a faucet. On top of that, as we discovered today at the doctor's office, I also have a sore throat. So sore that I don't even want to swallow my own saliva, so I just keep my mouth open and let it pour out. I'm more of a drool machine than when I was a little baby. It's totally gross.

One good thing about all this is that it was pretty good timing. See, last Saturday (when I started to feel sick), Daddy came home from a meeting with our friend Sean with a giant bag of movies. Sean gave me all his favorite childhood movies! There are some great ones in there, let me tell you. All I've wanted to do since I've been sick is sit on the sofa with my juice and blanket, so Mom decided to introduce me to my first movie: Toy Story. Or as I call it "Ter Stowy". Usually when I watch TV, I lose interest after 10 minutes, but I felt really crummy and sat for the entire movie! I loved it so much that my mom heard me whimpering the name of the main character whenever my cough woke me up from my nap. I'd cough and then in the 30 seconds it took me to fall back asleep, Mom could hear me say "Woooo-dee."

I love him and ask to watch him even more than Thomas or Bob--and that's saying something!

Here I am in my sofa nest, watching my new friend Woooo-dee.



Note from Mom: If anyone finds a cheap Woody doll, get it! I'll pay you back!

4 comments:

Holly said...

Sweet baby boy! Hope he is feeling better soon! Dru hasn't seen Toy Story yet but I bet she would love it :) We will have to try that soon~

Cheeky Baby said...

Look at him!! Poor Bubba! I'm on a mission to find him his Woody doll!

Penelope said...

poor little guy. He looks so sad...Feel better Carson!

Anonymous said...

He looks like he has the flu---did the doctor just say that it is a bad virus? Poor little guy. We've all felt like that.