CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Well Worth The Wait!

Granny and Nana got me a table and chairs for Christmas and it arrived this week. This morning, Mom put it together. Let me tell you, this thing is great! I have a special place to sit and eat my snack or read my books or work on my puzzles--or I can do all those things at once, which is what I did this morning.





If you couldn't tell already, I am saying "Thank You!" in the last photo. Thank You Granny and Nana! I really love my present!

ps
For you grandmothers wondering about the goose egg on my poor little forehead, I bonked it twice in two days on the very same spot. I'm okay now though!

2 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

I went out and got Scarlett a table and chairs the day after her last play date with Mossimo 2 weeks ago. (As well as coloring books and play dough - all of which Mossimo had and were AWESOME.) I guess these kids like to sit!

Penelope said...

Snacks on the new rug...impressive!