CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Catching Up On The Week

I've been a busy, busy toddler these last few weeks, and my mom has been super busy too (She has a new blog, did you know?). We've fallen a bit behind in posting, but I'm here to catch you up!

First of all, last Saturday, I went to the circus. Not just any circus though--The Greatest Show on Earth! My dad took some great pictures with his fancy camera, but until he finds a minute to upload them, here is a video of me after the show ended...when everyone had gone. It should give you some indication of just how much I enjoyed the circus!



I'll explain those pink plaid pants later...

I also started out the week being so good about the potty that I started wearing training pants during my awake and at-home hours. My mom can't stop talking about my "cutie booty." Sigh...she's so embarrassing. Anyway, I have since moved back to my diapers full time because I have stopped having so much fun going pee pee in the potty. In fact, I've decided that I want to see myself going pee pee, so I tell Mom I want to sit on the potty, and then I stand up when I need to pee. At least I'm still showing some interest in sitting on the potty!





Here's something I bet you didn't expect: I have a new smile. Really, I do. Here is my natural smile (taken by Mom when she surprised us by coming home for work early):



And here is my new smile, which seems to be in response to someone smiling at me:



My mom thinks I see how people's eyes squint when they smile, and I think I'm supposed to do that too. Apparently my cousin Elizabeth used to do this when she was little too.

And, finally, here are a couple of videos taken of me preparing for Halloween.

Here I am playing with my new favorite thing. It's a card from Babi that plays music! I LOVE it. So much, in fact, that I played with it constantly until it broke...within an hour of opening it. I'm actually still playing with it, but it doesn't really play the music like it did before. Let me tell you guys, Babi gets me. She just gets me. Every present she gives me becomes my favorite. Thanks, Babi!



And this video is of me singing my new favorite song, which happens to come from my new favorite book all about bones. Just in time for Halloween!



Happy Halloween, everyone! Come back this weekend to read about my first trick-or-treating adventure!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he does have my eyes...

Finally! A child who looks like me!

Cheeky Baby said...

Hey Val...you never did explain those pink plaid pants. Just kidding. It's best we all forget about them.
I love love love the new smile.