CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

15 Questions

Some of you may have already noticed, but my language skills have really improved lately. My parents have had a lot of fun having "conversations" with me. Over breakfast this morning, they decided to ask me a series of questions and record my answers. Here are the results:

1) What is your favorite color? Answer: Buzz

2) Where do you live? Answer: Ikea

3) What is your favorite food? Answer: Bacon

4) What is your favorite thing to drink? Answer: Milk

5) What is your favorite toy? Answer: A pen

6) What is your favorite movie? Answer: Scarlett

7) What is your favorite TV show? Answer: Cartoons

Follow up: Which cartoon? Answer: Woody

8) What is your favorite book? Answer: Santa's Noisy Night

9) Who is your friend? Answer: Scarlett

10) Who do you love? Answer: Mommy

11) What is your favorite Animal? Answer: A Moose

Follow up: A moose? Really?? Answer: Yeah!

12) Who is the president? Answer: Obama

13) Can you sing your favorite song? Answer: "A moose a moose a moose cartoons a moose" (obviously an original composition)

14) What is your favorite thing to do? Answer: Flying with Buzz

15) Who is the person you miss the most? Answer: I miss cartoons

1 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

I don't know how you got Carson to answer all these questions! He's got some attention span. I tried asking Scarlett a few of them in the car yesterday (just one's I remembered) and I determined the following. Her favorite movie is "Dog Movie" (we've got 3 dog movies at home). Her favorite animal is an Elmo Monkey. (It's a special breed.) And who does she love? Elmo Monkey. Her favorite color is no. The President of the United States is no. And that was about it. Interview over. She ignored me from that point on.

I wish I lived at IKEA. Does Crson have any rooms to rent?