CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Dinner And A Movie

Scarlett and her mom came over tonight for dinner and a movie. We had so much fun! It's such a nice change to get to see my Scarlett in the middle of the week! Here are some pictures:

Scarlett arrived at my door looking adorable in her fur-trimmed coat (which I promptly exclaimed was a doggie) and carrying a little white paper bag. We all know where you get little white paper bags, right? The bakery! She picked out two Easter Bunny cookies for our dessert. Mom was a little late getting a picture of mine. I had already nibbled an ear and licked off some icing.







After our cookies, we played for a bit and then snuggled up for my favorite movie: Toy Story. Scarlett had never seen it before and frankly, I don't think she appreciated it as much as I do. Maybe if there had been a fairy princess doll in there somewhere.

We started off on the chair together...



And ended up on the floor. Come on, people! How cute are we?



Thanks for a fun night, Scarlett and Lauren! I can't wait for tomorrow's date!

1 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

Yeah...turns out spacemen and cowboys aren't really Scarlett's thing. But pasta is! Thanks for dinner. Next movie let's watch Tinker Bell and see how Carson does. I'd be curious!
Scarlett is very excited about tonight. In fact, that's how I pried her out of bed this morning - saying that we were going to go see Carson later. She obviously misunderstood because she was upset when we pulled up in front of daycare this morning. "Eeehhhh....Car-key." She'll probably spend all morning thinking about him!