CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 9, 2009

First Carnival

This Saturday, I went to my first carnival. There was a moonbounce and face-painting and games. My mom thought I would love the moonbounce, especially when I ran right to it as soon as we entered the room. But when I got inside, I immediately tried to climb back out. It was not for me. Instead I watched my friends Ruby and Jonah bounce on the moon.

You know what was for me? The games. Here is a video of me playing my first ever carnival game. And with the warm weather approaching, I don't think it will be my last. I've got a pretty good arm!

1 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

I'm drooling at the sight of the word "carnival." I can't wait for it to get warm! No moonbounce though?! I know why. Scarlett wasn't there. That's it. That was the problem. And Scarlett's a pro at the duck pond game...they'll have to trade game playing secrets.