CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Poki Meet Anxiety. Anxiety, This Is Poki. You'll Be Life-Long Friends.

This morning, while my mom was cooking some eggs for my breakfast, she let me watch 10 minutes of a cartoon. She now knows that she should have let me watch the entire episode, because I didn't get to see the characters resolve a particular problem and it stressed me out for the next 3 1/2 hours. I wouldn't stop talking about it over lunch, and Mom decided to get some of it on video. Keep in mind, she didn't see a minute of the cartoon, so everything she is asking about is information I already provided for her in my extreme worry.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lesson learned.

Cheeky Baby said...

This is so cute and so sad at the same time. And the title is so true. So, so true.

Donna Bolton said...

That was so funny! He was so concerned!

Fleur said...

Well, thank goodness you found it on tv again! I may have accidentally introduced Finn to Sprout during a time of extreme need so we may be right there with you soon...