CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Guess What I Got!

Yesterday, my mom went to her favorite children's tag sale. It happens every October and April (or in this case, March) and it's where she stocks up on my wardrobe for the upcoming couple of seasons. Sometimes she get a few books and toys too.

She came back yesterday with a giant bag full of clothes and books...but that's not all! She also brought me two special presents. One in particular was a bit of a shocker.

3 comments:

Fleur said...

He's totally psyched about Thomas and then with Buzz, he seems like he can't quite believe his good fortune. So sweet. Good mama!!

Penelope said...

oh my god - what a find! You are a great mom.

Cheeky Baby said...

You worked extra hard for those finds...I know...I was there. Good job! And Carson so doesn't even know how to handle all his good fortune. He was like "what...there's more?!"
Has he asked to sleep with Buzz yet? :)