CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Art Class and Play Time

Today my mom and I joined (who else?!) Scarlett and her mom for an art class at Gymboree. Afterward, we were invited to stay take another class in the gym. Here are some pictures from our fun morning.

I ran around like a crazy monkey in a crazy cute smock
(Don't knock my smock or I'll clean your clock)



while Scarlett patiently listened to the teacher's instructions.



Then we worked on our sunflower paintings.





And played with moon sand.



And waited for the teacher's instructions...a little less patiently this time.



Then art class ended and we went over to the gym section and played and played and played.











Thanks for a fun day, Scarlett!

1 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

Yay! We had so much fun!! Maybe we could borrow Andrei's glasses and try to sneak these kids in under disguise to "preview" another class sometime soon.