CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Making Cookies

Tonight, while Daddy cooked us a delicious dinner, Mom and I worked on dessert. We baked and decorated cookies (an idea we shamelessly stole from Scarlett). I mean, I've helped Mom baked several times before, but we've never decorated our baking projects. And let me tell you, my favorite part was the decorating. For those unfamiliar with with process, let me explain.

Step 1: Frost the cookie



Step 2: Sample the frosting. Mmmmm...



Step 3: Apply candy sprinkles.



Voila! Fancy, delicious, beautifully decorated cookies!



And those fallen in battle. Come on, people. Did you really think I could decorate cookies without trying to (and sometimes succeeding in) licking them?

1 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

Hey...we used those same little flower sprinkles on our cookies too! (I couldn't get Scarlett to stop eating them.) But it looks like you guys actually made your cookies from scratch. We shamelessly bought a roll o' dough. And I think I ate 20 cookies in a matter of 24 hours.