CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 8, 2009

It's Been Friggin Forever!

Man oh man, it's been a long time since we've posted. Sorry about that! We've had a busy few weeks. It pretty much all started with our (nearly) two weeks in Tennessee. Let me tell you--that place just gets better and better for me as I get older. I had a blast seeing my family and playing at the lake. My mom is the luckiest duck ever to have grown up there. It's really a cool place. You guys should check it out some time...you know...if you're ever in the neighborhood.

Here are some pictures from our super fun time.

First of all, it was Babushka's birthday, and we were so happy that we could celebrate with her. It was the big 4-0...right, Bashka?



As I mentioned, we spent quite a bit of time at Dodaddy's house. Can you believe this is where my mom grew up? It was only slightly different back then...hee hee.



It was such an exciting week and I did so much. I couldn't possibly list everything, but here are some of my favorites.

I got to play with a hose AND a baby pool...sometimes at the same time.



I got to hang out with my cousins--like Dru. She's a lake regular and she had alot of fun showing me the ropes.



I got to wear a life jacket...





And play with Tully...



All my cousins, actually...



And I got to dress up like a bobble head...



And go on a boat ride...
(Notice the identical faces Daddy and I are making here!)



And drive the boat (when it was docked)...



And drive a jet ski (when it was docked)...



And drive a big wheel...



And swim with the dogs...



And throw balls for the dogs (Go get it, Ripley!)...



And drive Dodaddy's trains...



No, seriously--I got to DRIVE Dodaddy's trains! He must really love me.



And watch Mom do a crazy awesome magic trick...



Whatever, that's easy.



And pet a real live snake...



And play frisbee--Hey Dad! That's my shot...and that's also why his nickname was "Frisbee" at one time during his youth...



And play guitar with Shvia...



And read Bunya The Witch (or Vitch, as Boompa would say)...



And give everyone (like Aunt La La) sloppy, slobbery kisses.



Basically, I had an awesome time. I pretty much did my pretty smile the whole time I was there. Like here with Cousin John.



...and here with Cousin Liz.



...and here with Uncle Preston.



Heck--even Daddy got in on the pretty smile action! (And I took this picture of him too!)



'Til August, Tennessee!

2 comments:

Fleur said...

What a fun trip! It's like a 2-yr-old's Disneyland down there. Man. Lucky Carson! So many amazing activities and relatives.

Everything looks really fun except for the snake part. Seriously.

Anonymous said...

You forgot to include "sandy" when describing Carson's kisses! Not that Aunt La-La didn't appreciate the sentiment...