CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 15, 2009

They Might Be Giants

Last night, I went to my first concert. Well...actually it wasn't really my first concert. I went to a few last summer on the New Haven Green, but they weren't bands I knew or anything. This time I went to see a band that I actually listen to: They Might Be Giants. I went with Scarlett, Ruby and Finn (and their parents, of course). We had a great time!

As soon as the music started, I was into it. Granted, I started out a bit slow...



But I quickly got into the concert experience more and more...



And more...



And more. We all did, as you can see. And Mom got a workout.



Until finally...well...see for yourself. I may have gotten a bit too into it.



We had so much fun! I think you'll be seeing more concert posts this summer!

0 comments: