CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 29, 2009

Theme Dinner

Every now and then, my parents and I have a theme dinner. Dinner is our one real time together every day and sometimes we like to make it kind of special. Well, we had one of those last night.

As I have mentioned before, when I sit on the potty 10 times, I get a prize, and one of those prizes was the book version of "Lady and the Tramp." I love it. In fact, I ask to read it a several times every day. Well, Saturday night, I told Mom that I wanted to eat spaghetti and meatballs like Lady and the Tramp so, the next day, Daddy spent all day making homemade meatballs and sauce (I know! Seriously!) and we had a Lady and the Tramp dinner party.

I picked up the whole "spaghetti slurp" pretty quickly...



And then it was time for the lady in the house to take over the Lady role. Silly Mommy...



I like these theme dinners (and sometimes breakfasts--"If You Give A Pig A Pancake" anyone?) so much that my parents want to do lots more. So be on the lookout!

1 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

Ummm...why wasn't Scarlett invited to this dinner? She loves Lady & the Tramp AND Carson AND pasta. You stole her role Val. Sheez. (Seriously though...what a great idea.)