CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

TWO!

Today was my second birthday party. Tons of my friends and their parents came to celebrate, hear music, play and eat. I'm pretty sure it was a success. And no one had more fun than me. I was definitely the dirtiest kid standing at the end of it all. I think that's the mark of a successful party and a happy birthday boy!

Last year's party was very different. Really just Scarlett and Will were there, along with a bunch of my parents' friends. This year, I had my own crew. And what a crew they are! I really have an amazing group of friends. My mom might even love them more than I do! We're pretty lucky.

Of course Scarlett was there, along with Joe, Lauren and brand new baby "brudder" Holden!



Jonah came with his dad, Steve.



Lulu came with her mom (and my crush), Sami.



Sarjan was there with baby Lyla. Ruby and Joe were there too, but for some reason they don't have a picture.



Finn brought his parents Nicolette and Andrew.



My buddies Nate (with mom, Karen) and Will (with mom, Marika) came too!



And last but not least, Elijah and his mom, Becky (who also happens to be my awesome music teacher!)



We all had a great time visiting and playing in the backyard--like Lulu and my mom (and me peeking through the playset).



Let the concert begin! Robert (from Toddler Tunes) put on a concert and Mom brought out some instruments so we could all play along!





Lulu and I are Toddler Tunes pros, so we knew just what to do when Robert started playing "Five Little Monkeys!" We drummed right along with him!



Since it was my party, I thought it would be okay for me to sing along with Robert with my magic mic.



After the concert, we all played and ate and had a fun time...and then it was time for...



Cake?! Is it time for cake yet?



Cake!



Cake!



Cake!



And more cake!



I loved having all my friends there and I made sure they knew it. I hugged everyone.



No, really. I hugged everyone. Mom couldn't possibly post every picture of the hugs.



After everyone left, I took a good bath (I told you I was dirty!...and sticky from icing) and a long nap and then I opened my presents!







Thank you to all my awesome friends for making this such a terrific day! I can't wait for your parties!

1 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

Man what a terrific party! Everyone had so much fun! I wish it didn't happen yet so we could do it all over again. What a great group of kids!