CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 19, 2009

Playdate With Ruby

After a week of rainy days, my mom finally decided it was time for me to have a friend over--and for her to have one over too! Yesterday afternoon, Miss Ruby, as my mom calls her, came over for a little playdate. And Sarjan, Ruby's mom, came over for a playdate with my mom! Let me tell you--I was excited! I pretty much squealed the entire time.



Ruby had alot of fun trying on my hats! (Sarjan, Mom thinks it's time for you to start a dress-up trunk for Ruby!)







Even Baby Lyla got in on the hat action!



We had a blast! In fact...last night, when Daddy was putting me to bed, he asked me who I love. (This is a nightly ritual in our house). Guess who I said first? Sarjan. I can't wait to have Ruby (and Lyla and Sarjan) over again very soon!

1 comments:

sarjan said...

no comments yet!!! Let me remedy that.

It is really so sweet that these two have become friends (and that we get to be friends as well). Thank you for posting these pictures, comments and movie. It makes me happy in my soul to watch these two run circles and giggle, giggle, giggle.

I look forward to the next rainy day playdate..although I could happily skip the rain and get right to the playing.

Thank you both for your generosity of heart and home.