CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 11, 2007

4 MONTHS!!!!!

I'm 4 months today--can you believe it? Granny says this is the funnest age, so my mom is excited to see what the next month brings.
I won't chat for too long...I know why you guys are really here. You want to see pictures, don't you? Well, lucky you! Here are some pictures from the last few weeks. My daddy got a "lens baby" for his birthday. It's cool because you can control what part of the image is in focus and what part is distorted. Daddy tested it on his favorite model: me. So some of these are with the lens baby, and some are just regular pictures. Enjoy!

Me in my Bumbo, talking to Mom




Again in my Bumbo, looking at Dad.




Snuggle Buggle




Tummy Time




Walking wears me out!




I LOVE bath time




THIS MORNING!!!! Watching Mom load our brand new dishwasher!

0 comments: