CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Weekend Fun!

I had a fun weekend with Mom, toys, Max the cat, Johnny Cash, and even some old and new friends! See:

Hugging Naughty Naughty Kiefer Kitty



What? I wasn't doing anything. You didn't catch me doing something I shouldn't be doing. I don't look guilty.



Mom, you are so silly!



Hanging out on the tum tum with Max the cat...or his tail anyway.



Yep...I still get milk drunk...it's true.



Me in my new cool Johnny Cash t-shirt. Seriously, people--how much do you love my new shirt?



On Saturday, My new friends Beth and Danielle invited me to a lunch. It was so fun! I love meeting new people. Here is a picture of me and Danielle. Unfortunately, Mom's camera died right as she was taking my picture with Beth. I'll see them again soon, so I'll have a picture with Beth then.



My Uncle Jeff came to visit on Saturday too. I love my Uncle Jeff. He knows I love show tunes, so he taught me some new ones. What? There's nothing wrong with show tunes...

1 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

Scarlett and I are both insanely jealous of your Johnny Cash t-shirt. Does it come in pink?