CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 15, 2007

Fall Fashion

Here are some super-cute pictures of me sporting some of my chilly weather threads.
By the way, I found out today that I weigh 16 lbs and 4 oz! Just call me "Chunk!"


Me in Mom's kangaroo pouch, heading out for breakfast. I'm wearing a very cute jacket that Granny got me. Could I look any more like an elf?




When we returned from breakfast. That kangaroo pouch is like NyQuil for me--I'm out in a matter of seconds. Don't make fun! It's really cozy!




This weekend, Mom bought me my first pair of jeans and a pair of baby Clark knock-offs. Daddy calls them my Daddy clothes. Here are the two of us this morning looking an awful lot alike...minus the facial hair.




And here is a close-up of me from the previous picture looking mighty adorable.




Me standing with Daddy.




Me laughing at Mom.




Me squealing at Mom.




Me talking to Mom.




So, that's it! I think Granny will especially like these because she's been hoping for some smiley pictures for a while!

0 comments: