CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Some of today's fun stuff

My mom is camera happy now! She's taking my picture doing everything. She even finally caught me laughing!


Me laughing at Mom kissing my belly.





Fancy Schmancy Tummy Time.
I hate tummy time. I scream and scream. Mom was afraid if she didn't do something about it, I'd never learn to move and she'd have to carry me around forever. So she got me this absurd tummy time toy...and I love it! It spins for Pete's sake! Who wouldn't love that?




Plain old boring tummy time. Yawn...




Practicing holding stuff.
Did I tell you guys that I can hold a ball? I can.

2 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

Your mom is one talented filmmaker to capture giggles like that on camera! Those are the kind of giggles that usually come out when the camera is all the way in the other room.

Pokolodi said...

Well, she was kissing my belly and she heard me give a little giggle so she risked it all and sprinted to the other end of the house to get the camera. Lucky for her I'm nice and did it again when she got back.