CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 1, 2007

HUH HUH HUUUH AH GOO snort EEEE!

Well people, that's a bit like the sound I make when I laugh. How do I know? Because I'm finally laughing out loud! If you listen carefully you might be able to hear my mom saying "YAAAAAAY!" She has been waiting for me to really laugh out loud for a long time. I've been sort of silently laughing for a while--where I'll open my mouth really wide and breath in and out really fast, but this, THIS is a real laugh.
Sadly, my mom still doesn't have her camera so you'll have to wait for the video...but take my word for it--it is really cute. It's me that we're talking about, after all.

Oh--by the way...in case you want to know how she finally got me to do it...it was the lobster claws. Mom makes her hands look like lobster claws and then pinch/tickles me all over. She was trying so hard, I had to throw the lady a bone.

0 comments: