CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Search For A Sidekick

I guess it's time I told you guys about my true identity. See, Spiderman had his Peter Parker, Superman had his Clark Kent, Batman had his Bruce Wayne...and Rocket Boy has his Poki. That's right, people. I have super powers. I can fly through the air like a rocket (with my mom's help) and save people by swooping down and planting big slobbery kisses on their faces. Hence the name "Rocket Boy." Here's the thing: I need a sidekick, and Max the cat keeps running away from me when I try to touch him, so he's out. So, I am officially opening the contest to all the Poki's Blog readers out there. If you want to be my sidekick, please leave a comment telling me why. Good luck! And remember: With great power comes great...well...great big stinky diapers. Hey--even the most powerful still gotta go poopy!

3 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

So Rocket Boy – I hear you’re looking for a sidekick. Well, I would love to be considered! My resume is quite extensive. My current skills are switching objects from one hand to the other, smacking people in the face, and rolling. I’m really quite good at all those things, but rolling is my specialty. I’d roll right off my changing table if my mom wasn’t there to stop me. Contoured pad? Pish Posh. I laugh in the face of contours. This got me my super hero name, Roller Girl. So here’s the plan…I’ll roll up on the bad guys and knock them off their feet. I’ll then slap their faces into submission while you swoop down to plant your slobbery kisses. You just have to promise me one thing…after we save the day you’ve got to help me get up. I’m not so good at that yet.
P.S. - Can you fly me off into the sunset just once? You're dreamy!
-Scarlett

Pokolodi said...

How much do you weigh, Scarlett? Cause the sunset is far away, and I'm not sure I could fly us both (with my Mom's help).
And you are definitely in the race to be my sidekick! You can roll over stuff AND hit people in the face?! Maybe I should be YOUR sidekick...

Anonymous said...

That's funny...we call your cousin Sam "Rocket Boy", but only after he's eaten too many of Daddy's meat snacks (aka beef jerky). Have fun saving the world!